Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Dinner with her BFF... yes that's fruits, vegies, and crackers...my child thinks she's a vegetarian!
wee.....I love swingsets!!!
blowing bubbles
finding eggs...
look chocolate
As always we are missing family on holidays. Daddy began a new position, he is now Homicide and Mommy and Payten went to the Gerevic/Gardiner family for Easter dinner and egg hunt! Lot's of fun and Payten has become more social (even the grown ups thought so) She did have some breathing problems on our ride home though...she was gasping for breath so we came home to have a breathing treatment and to bed! We can only hope that we can figure all this out for my sweet girl!
Happy Easter Everyone! Mommy is on Spring Break all week so keep posted...I am sure that I will be posting often!

No comments: